ansible script link

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 15 07:19:32 EDT 2018

* Alan Buxey <alan.buxey at myunidays.com> [2018-06-15 12:09]:
> https://shibboleth.net/downloads/service-provider/latest/RPMS/
>
> the link to the ansible script has changed - been moved from github
> to gitlab

As your own example shows people are able to follow the provided link
to the new home.

Since noone cared about it, not even those previously having offered
on this list (or in private communication) to run a Shib RPM mirror,
and the old URL still linked from the site above has a pointer to the
new/current URL, I didn't see the need to bother Scott with this.

While <contact at shibboleth.net> would have sufficed to notify Scott of
the URL change I guess this discussion has established that fact as
well.

-peter