Please help reduce SAML 1 usage in the UK federation (was: SAML1.1 attribute release on Shib 3)

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Mon Feb 20 05:14:02 EST 2017

I tried sending this off-list but my saved email address for you seems to be dead (used Andi's command).

HTH,
Dave

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group (Monday - Thursday)

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

* Need a fast reply? Try elearning at hull-college.ac.uk<mailto:elearning at hull-college.ac.uk> *