IDP 3 attribute-resolver.xml, unable to avoid XML warnings

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Tue Apr 19 08:27:15 EDT 2016

>  Is there a correct way to do this that does
> not result in warnings?

No.

I added the warning because of the gun-bullet-foot capability which is
inherent here.  Unfortunately there are cases when this is the correct thing
and you've hit one - I just didn't envisage this case when I added the
warning.  I know of at least one other site which has the same issue.

I want to fix this by fixing how Dependencies work (for that is where the
issue comes from).  https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/browse/IDP-680

Rod