Issue with Shibboleth idp v2.4.3

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 06:41:58 EST 2015

Hi John

Can you login to any SPs and have a reliable usage session? If so, have you tried asking these sites you have issues with if THEIR SP logs have anything helpful in? When we were having trouble with one provider, it took them checking the logs at their end to get that answer.

HTH,
Dave

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

* Need a fast reply? Try elearning at hull-college.ac.uk<mailto:elearning at hull-college.ac.uk> *