Config of Shibboleth - Debug Question

Joseph Corso jcorso at scansoftware.com
Wed Nov 12 14:08:20 EST 2014

Scott

Can you possibly email me over a link to the newest IIS installer for the SP. The ones I am finding do not seem to have the checkbox for the IIS configuration to be done automatically during the install and I think that is all of my problem. That being said I think that if I should save my shibboleth file that I have created as of now, I should need to just replace that.

Thanks
Joe

Sent from my iPhone