interop with Zendesk?

Terry Smith t.smith at aaf.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 05:47:01 BST 2012

Tom,

      I believe Zendesk now support SAML (
https://support.zendesk.com/entries/514714-introducing-saml-for-zendesk)
but we have been using Zendesk from well before when this option was
available. Didn't upgrade as the solution we have continues to work fine
for us.

Thanks,
Terry.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Tom Scavo <trscavo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM, Terry Smith <t.smith at aaf.edu.au> wrote:
> >
> >      The AAF uses Zendesk as our Support desk and we have
> > it integrated into our federation using their simple "Remote
> Authentication"
> > option. Details of how we did this are available
> > at:
> http://wiki.aaf.edu.au/tech-info/service-provider/integrating-zendesk
>
> Thanks Terry. This is very helpful. You saved me a lot of work :-)
>
> I conclude from this that Zendesk doesn't support SAML Web Browser
> SSO. If anyone knows of a Zendesk competitor that *does* support SAML,
> I'd be interested in hearing from you (either here or offline).
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

*Terry Smith* | Technical Program Manager | Australian Access Federation Inc
*Tel:*  +61 7 3138 2424 | *Mob:*  0414 692 424
*Email* t.smith at aaf.edu.au <http://twitter.com/ausaccessfed> | *Web:*
http://www.aaf.edu.au <http://twitter.com/ausaccessfed> *| Support: *
http://supprt.aaf.edu.au <http://twitter.com/ausaccessfed>
*Twitter:* http://twitter.com/ausaccessfed *Facebook: *
http://facebook.com/ausaccessfed
*Mail: PO Box 9432 | Deakin  ACT  2600 | Australia*