Advice / wisdom on upgrading our IdP from 2.1.5 to 2.3

Ryan Y. Coleman ryc108 at psu.edu
Tue Aug 23 17:12:13 BST 2011

Michael,

Out of curiosity, what version of Terracotta are you using? We're still at 3.1.1 and when we upgraded our testing environment from 2.1.5 to 2.3.x, we encountered some issues with Terracotta. We need to upgrade our Terracotta servers anyway and expect that to solve our issue but haven't gotten that far yet.

--Ryan