IdP as quasi-portal?

Mak, Steve makst at upenn.edu
Tue Oct 19 12:31:12 UTC 2021

So we have used the Context Check intercept to great effectiveness over the years for targeted security campaigns.

We used grouper as the source for if users should see the intercept and it has worked wonderfully.

I've jokingly brought up "departmental advertising" for the login flows but was never serious about it.

- Steve