EduGAIN inclusion in federation metadata aggregates

Spencer Thomas Spencer.Thomas at ithaka.org
Tue Nov 30 14:59:53 UTC 2021

Can someone point me to what determines when an entity in the eduGAIN metadata will be included in other federation aggregates, particularly InCommon and the UK Federation?

We have an issue where an IDP is in eduGAIN, but is not included in either the InCommon or UK aggregates. I had assumed that I would be able to get all eduGAIN participants from at least one of these aggregates, but that appears to be not true.

I would like to be able to advise the entity in question, what they need to do to be able to use our service.

Thank you for whatever information you have on this question.

Please respond directly to me.

--
Spencer Thomas
Technical Architect