Custom flow with selection UI

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 22 19:50:37 UTC 2021

On 11/22/21, 2:38 PM, "users on behalf of Cristiano Palazzi" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of cristianopalazzi at gmail.com> wrote:

>    I test it with a client REST API and the response's header contains a redirect to the IDP as expected, but I am
> not able to apply this redirect to the JSP.

I don't know what you mean, but there's nothing to "apply" nor is there a JSP involved unless you built it. You either invoke the finish function during the end of the server-side interaction with the client or you don't. The client does the redirect back into the flow logic because the client is what receives the 302 response from the server.