alternate attributeSourceIDs for a given nameid format

Baron Fujimoto baron at hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 10 18:06:35 UTC 2021

Unfortunately, we don't really have the luxury not trying to find some
accommodation. You included a [1] in this response... was that intended to
reference some other note or resource that was perhaps left out?

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 4:28 PM Cantor, Scott <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

> On 3/9/21, 9:20 PM, "users on behalf of Baron Fujimoto" <
> users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of baron at hawaii.edu> wrote:
>
> > Upon further reflection, I'm not sure how we're supposed to be able
> distinguish between their instances
> > without something like an entityID difference. But maybe I'm missing
> something else.
>
> Concur is IdP-initiated, which means you control the relay state, so
> basically you bake in a target value in each link, and write code to check
> it as an activation condition. [1]
>
> Would I do this? No, I'd tell them to stuff it. But that's how I would do
> it if I was going to roll over.
>
> -- Scott
>

> --
> For Consortium Member technical support, see
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/coFAAg

Baron Fujimoto <baron at hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum