Error installing OIDC Plugin v3.0.0

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:44:56 UTC 2021

Pretty sure you're having a local network issue, assuming you didn't try this last night while maintenance was happening. To be fair, we might shore that up and perhaps host a copy of the file in S3, but it's not urgent.

The resource it claims not to be able to find is there, I just accessed it.

The plugin machinery relies on a remote resource that advertises the information about versions supported so that it can be adjusted. Your installer can't reach that file to get the information it wants. There are ways around that if necessary but it will compromise the ability of the system to understand plugin compatibility later if it can't access the file when it needs to.

(It does NOT do this at runtime, it's purely part of the installation logic run from the CLI in response to deliberate action.)