WebMD

Jeremy Smith jeremy.smith at case.edu
Tue Jun 16 23:57:31 UTC 2020

We've been working with WebMD to setup SSO with their service. The
technical documentation they supplied was a bit sparse, and they were
unable to provide a metadata file for their service provider. We asked if
their were other Universities who had successfully used Shibboleth, and
they said "yes." So, we asked if they could reach out to one of them to
provide an example of a metadata file. They replied that they weren't able
to do that.

Has anyone had any success with WebMD's service provider?

Thanks,
Jeremy