shibboleth repository for SLES 12 SP5

UM-IT UM-IT at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Feb 18 12:20:42 EST 2020

Ok, that was a lot of helpful input. I will try to get some reliable information about the maintenance status of the 2.5.5 packages included in SLES as a first step. If it’s only about missing some features (as Peter pointed out) maybe that could be a viable compromise. I’ll post the results to this thread - now that we are at least two SLES users on this list this information could be relevant for maybe a few more people. But if it’s only a very small SLES-shibboleth-usergroup maybe it would be better to move these specific diskussions into a separate channel, I don't want to fill this list with messeages which are irrelevant for the majority of list members.

Robert