Proxy between IdP and Cognito

bh3 at digitalblur.com bh3 at digitalblur.com
Thu Apr 2 19:32:46 EDT 2020

Thanks for the response. What I meant by "as much info as possible" is related to my question "Is this possible with Shibboleth or does it make sense to use something else?".  I'm not sure what warranted the snarky response but nobody wants to spend "hundreds of hours" digging through documentation and possibly "hundreds or hours" more on configuring something that in the end will not provide a solution to a problem.

You provided some directional info that is helpful, thanks.

Tom