Getting can not create inner bean error.

send2amol amol.choudhari at outlook.com
Wed Sep 11 23:25:54 EDT 2019

Hi Peter,

First to answer your questions, I am not using startTLS or SSL so I removed
trust file configuration, with the link you provided I was able to figure
out missing links and could get the login part work. Now in my
SAML-NameID.xml, I have mentioned below beans. But when shibboleth returns
response to G suite it is returning uid instead of email. I am not able to
find out what configuration I am missing here.

    <util:list id="shibboleth.SAML2NameIDGenerators">

        <bean parent="shibboleth.SAML2AttributeSourcedGenerator"
            p:omitQualifiers="true"

p:format="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress"
            p:attributeSourceIds="#{ {'mail'} }" />

    </util:list>

    <util:list id="shibboleth.SAML1NameIdentifierGenerators">

        <bean parent="shibboleth.SAML1AttributeSourcedGenerator"

--
Sent from: https://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Shibboleth-Users-f1660767.html