Shibcas and Shibboleth IdP 3.4.6

Michael A Grady mgrady at unicon.net
Thu Oct 10 09:46:27 EDT 2019

FYI, the main README for the Shib-cas-authn3 extension has been updated to note that one should always follow the README that is actually embedded in the Release for the instructions specific to that release. And the Release notes for the newest version now include notes on what to "remove/change" if you had a previous release installed.

--
Michael A. Grady
IAM Architect, Unicon, Inc.