Amazon Redshift

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed May 22 11:12:14 EDT 2019

Unsupported, use at your own risk, etc, etc. but if you're interested, I've prepped two pages in the new KB space to describe the code I uploaded for federated SAML/ECP login to Amazon Redshift databases.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/KB

"Help build or debug" is not really in scope so if your first instinct encountering IT problems is to go ask a mailing list, I'd stay away from this code.

Amazon wants me to do some sort of blog article for them about this, but I don't know when/if I'll find any time for that, and I wouldn't be saying much more than what's in those pages.