[EXT] eduPersonTargetedID

Robert Lamothe robert_lamothe at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 12:39:13 EDT 2019

In our environment we are required to change our AD passwords every 6 weeks.  It appears that when our users change their passwords it changes the value of eduPersonTargetedID.  The SP calls it eptid and this is the data they gave us:

eptid value on2019-03-12:  nRDymCKsSIoc5pbKdmm72swbqzQ=

eptid value on2019-05-06:  w/yKZiuBopKxX6iCO1Pza3BuUbw=

Since eduPersonTargetedID is a triple tuple the above isn't the entire thing, but I'm expecting that it's just the third tuple we're seeing here and that's the part that's changing.
Regards-Bob

--
Bob Lamothe
robert_lamothe at yahoo.com