key algorithm didn't match ('AES' != 'RSA') failed to decrypt assertion: Unable to locate an encrypted key.

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at
Fri Sep 21 09:28:45 EDT 2018

> > Will continue troubleshooting now I know it's not a metadata issue
> I wouldn't go too far wasting energy on it, if it's not working under very simple
> Apache conditions I would just file a bug and upload the Apache files so I can
> reproduce it.

I got around to a quick test and it definitely works, under basic conditions at least. I did essentially what you had posted and there were no problems. Sounds like an Apache issue on your end.

-- Scott

More information about the users mailing list