Cognos SSO

Kevin Foote kevin.foote at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:23:22 EDT 2018

If I recall correctly Portland State is another school that was working on a remote_user type auth plugin for Cognos.
I believe their approach was to make the plugin a first class citizen in the Cognos app.
Not sure if they got anywhere with that approach but there is an SDK out there for it (via IBM).

--------
thanks
 kevin.foote