Deprecated warning in Data Connector

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Wed Nov 7 07:55:02 EST 2018

* Ramon Pfeiffer <ramon.pfeiffer at uni-tuebingen.de> [2018-11-07 13:35]:
> in my data connector configurations, I have a StoredId connector, that
> requires the attribute "sourceAttributeID".
>
> This leads to deprecated warnings in my log file, though my
> understanding is that sourceAttributeID is deprecated only in the
> AttributeDefinition element?

My 3.4.x DataConnectors have InputDataConnector child elements (as Rod
suggests) and no sourceAttributeID attribute anymore. That works fine.

The documentation for DataConnectors would have to be updated with
version-specific hints, as it currently states that a
sourceAttributeID is required.
-peter