nameid-format:unspecified for relying party

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 2 20:37:09 EDT 2018

Since both their documentation and the contributed page about ArcGIS were both wrong, I've gone ahead and just redone it with accurate information so far as I know. I have to document all these eventually for myself, so today's as good as any other when it's costing me wasted time correcting them anyway.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/ArcGIS+Online

I haven't used all their features but the original page somebody had done didn't get into the details I don't know about either, so until somebody actually tries encryption or their new multiple IdP federation support, this is about all there is to say.