testing errors

Nate Klingenstein ndk at sudonym.me
Sun Jan 14 17:36:44 EST 2018

Sal,

TestShib now works again.  This was a few hours of painful work.

To the IAM lab that uploaded metadata labeled "bad", yes, "bad".  Your four
files have been purged and you are invited to try again.

Also, there was uploaded some SP metadata with an indexed endpoint after
January 10 18:23 prior to January 11 17:26 with no index, and that blew
everything up.  There are 124 entities from that time alone.

So, TestShib has turned a new leaf as of January 11 at 17:27.  Please
upload your old metadata if you need it.

I don't know if TestShib's all-volunteer model is going to work awesome
forever.  This honestly isn't always how I should spend my weekends for the
rest of my life.

Take care all,
Nate.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:15 AM, Sal Mineo-External <sal.mineo at regeneron.com