IDP configuration to bypass authentication request

Irina Gherasim irina.gherasim at polymtl.ca
Tue Oct 31 16:17:09 EDT 2017

Hello,

We have recently completed a standard Shibboleth/SAML 2 installation. We
created a couple of WAFless URLs to bypass the WAYF for our library
databases.

We need to allow users within a given IP range to access SPs without
entering their credentials (on campus access).

Currently, our library providers allow access to paid content based on IP
range on campus, no credentials required.

Is it possible to configure the IDP to :

either bypass authentication request for browsers inside a given IP range

or automatically redirect to WAFLess url for users outside the allowed IP
range?

Thank you.

Irina Gherasim