SLO Failure at one SP

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 6 20:08:11 EDT 2017

On 6/6/17, 6:00 PM, "users on behalf of Aaron Howell" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of aaron.howell at deakin.edu.au> wrote:

> From what I have been reading on previous mail threads this is could be caused by a mismatch between the IdP and SP NameID - > however this appears to not be the case:

It is, the NameQualifiers aren't being sent back in the request. There are some justifiable reasons to argue the IdP should be more lax about that, but it's currently not, and the arguments for why it should be lax are not terribly compelling when the SP had to have deliberately maimed the data it got.