Problem starting SP

Robert Lamothe robert_lamothe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 17:00:40 EST 2017

Greeting Shib friends,
    I'm setting up my own SP so I can help my users do the same as Shibboleth becomes more common at the University in which I work.  I'm running Apache 2.4 on RHEL 7 and have used the precompiled RPMs to install Shibboleth.  When I try to start apache I get the following error:
 httpd: Syntax error on line 355 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 13 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/shib.conf: C...p_log_error
Line 355 of httpd.conf is:
IncludeOptional conf.d/*.conf
And Line 13 of shib.conf is:

LoadModule mod_shib /usr/lib64/shibboleth/mod_shib_22.so
    So, it appears for some reason it can't load the module, but the module does indeed exist:

[root at rhel7 conf.d]# ls /usr/lib64/shibboleth/mod_shib_22.so/usr/lib64/shibboleth/mod_shib_22.so
Any ideas?
Cheers-Bob
--
Bob Lamothe