Integration of facebook/Google with Shibboleth

abdul waheed abdulwaheed18 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:17:45 EST 2017

Thanks Zico but I already have my setup of Shibboleth Sp and Shibboleth Idp
up and running.

I am just looking for social login module which is open source and can
easily integrate with my existing setup.

On the other hand, Gluu itself is a separate server and I cannot add only
social login into my application.

Thanks,
Abdul.