Slides from yesterday's webinar

Steven Carmody steven_carmody at brown.edu
Mon Apr 3 10:21:14 EDT 2017

Scott,

thanks for forwarding the slides. They describe the current financial
challenges faced by the Consortium.

During the webinar, did the Consortium reference or suggest or ask the
community to do anything specific, or think about taking specific steps,
to help the Consortium address the current issues ?

thanks !