Office365 ECP broken after shib3 upgrade

Klingenstein, Nate nklingenstein at calstate.edu
Tue Oct 18 09:48:00 EDT 2016

copy and paste what others used if I use the format that they're using

... and to tie my own knot, this is why I wrote my dogma and why I keep advocating for dynamism using something new.

There's absolutely no way for a distributed deployment to match the efficiency or features of a centralized deployment IMO.

Microsoft's maintenance of their public-facing metadata, for instance, appears to be less robust than theoretically possible.  If metadata did more, I suspect it would be better maintained.

These are all just observations and hypotheses from where I am on the ground.  I have no oracle here.