Installer Issue

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Tue May 10 04:56:46 EDT 2016

(This might be better suited for dev, idp.property.file is really targeted at people developing installation packages)

> but we will probably need Rod to
> chime in.

Sorry I'm AFI but..  This certainly works.  The Windows Installer does this to install to c:\program files (x86)\Shibboleth\IdP, and I know that other federations use it.

However I could totally buy that there are disconnects since most of the use has been in "hands off" installs.

What are you putting inside idp.property.file ?

You can also run build.sh with -v which provides more information that you should care about.

Rod