IdP-initiated SSO on Version3

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 30 11:05:10 EDT 2016

On 3/30/16, 10:52 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

>On 3/30/16, 10:45 AM, "users on behalf of Yantis, Walt" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of wyantis at txstate.edu> wrote:
>

>>Where do we add the ProfileHandler and message decoder into the v3 configuration?  The handler.xml and internal.xml are not there.
>
>I don't know what you're looking at but none of that is required, not now and not in any remotely current version of V2.

Presumably this?

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPUnsolicitedSSO

Nowhere does that page imply that any changes are required to any files. It says IN BOLD "The default configuration files for Shibboleth IdP 2.3.0 and later need no further changes to use IdP-initiated SSO."

I'm working on documentation today anyway, I'll transplant the parts that matter to the V3 space.