OwnCloud, and Shibboleth ...

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at srce.hr
Mon Mar 14 05:13:14 EDT 2016

Hi all,

just info if you didnt know :

* OwnCloud CE server instance may be authenticates with Shibboleth (few
way how to do that is available from different source, we run one
instance for our clients without a authentication issue)
* from information I have OwnCloud commercial version also have support
for Shibboleth
* standard non Web base OwnCloud clients dont support authentication via
Shibboleth (from my best knowledge)
* commercial client which come from OwnCloud with commercial licence may
have support for Shibboleth authentication.

Hope that help.

Regards,
Dubravko Penezic

--
Dubravko Penezic
Information Systems and Applications Department