Error mapping SSO, getting 404 on localhost/Shibboleth.sso/Status

Andreas Granström andreas.granstrom at bizone.se
Wed Mar 2 07:31:57 EST 2016

@Rod Sounds like a good hypoothesis that the isapi-filter can't see shibd.
But I don't spot anything strange in the shibd.log files. Attached is the
log when starting up the Shibboleth-server, if anyone is tempted to have a
look :)

@Peter - You might be right that the cloud config is blocking the
isapifilter from talking with shibd.

I will try to set up Shibboleth on my local computer to see if that works.
But I don't have any domain or SSL on that IP, can I use localhost and in
this case is there anything I should think about in the Shibboleth
configuration?

Btw the files included in the former mail were not the correct ones, so I
post the ones actually used.

BR Andreas