Microsoft Word Clickable Links

Nate Klingenstein ndk at sudonym.me
Sat Jun 11 22:33:19 EDT 2016

Murthy,

> However, the browser session that indicates the error bothers me. I am wondering if there is any way to suppress this. Following is the content of the error page:

I wanted to let you know we got the message fine.  I don’t have any guesses based on your description, but it will help people to diagnose the problem if you can provide full sanitized traces of what happens in each browser window.  Where does this start?  Where does it go?

Personally, in general, I would expect to encounter some race conditions when playing two authentication requests on a less commonly used binding to an identity provider simultaneously.  It wouldn’t surprise me if the IdP were involved, but that doesn’t mean it’s the ultimate source of the problem.  Traces with timestamps should be very, very useful in debugging what you’re seeing.

Take care,
Nate.