Google Apps Certificate

Lucia Siochi Lucia.Siochi at cpcc.edu
Tue Jul 26 18:04:25 EDT 2016

I haven't had to work with certificates and keys much, so this may be a stupid or non-sequitur question:

>From what I've been able to find out, when setting up IdPv3 for Google Apps, you upload the pem file for the idp's certificate/key. Is it possible to use different key/cert/pem files for Google instead of re-using the ones the idp uses in IDP_HOME/credentials? Or do you *have* to use the idp's?

If you can use a different set for Google, how do you tell the idp that those are the ones to use for Google, (in the relying-party perhaps?)?

Any clarifications, (even if it's simply, you gotta use the idp's), are appreciated!

Thanks,
Lucia

------------------
Lucia Siochi
Senior Systems Architect, IT Services
Central Piedmont Community College
Central Campus, Citizens Bldg
PO Box 35009 Charlotte, NC  28235
704.330.6521
www.cpcc.edu<http://www.cpcc.edu/>
[cid:image001.png at 01CCCA1C.75B56920]
We value your feedback. How is our service<http://surveys.cpcc.edu/47408/47408.asp> at CPCC?

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended only for the addressee's use and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, reproduction, or use of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.