Configuration Management Scripts

Charles R. Tompkins crt at ufl.edu
Wed Feb 17 19:58:41 EST 2016

I'm about to embark on a cfengine to puppet migration, but currently supporting IdP v2 and v3 in cfengine right now.

I simply couldn't do it without config management and version control on the back end.

Since I want to make the puppet transition easy, I've packaged all of the shared config for IdPv3 I can in rpms and rely only on the config management for just the host specific items.

It would be awesome to have some community puppet modules for the IdP available (for when I get there); and ansible, too.

-Charles