IdPv3 Issues with non-closed browsers

Callum Smith callum at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 11:01:29 EDT 2015

Dear Scott,

In fact that is the last entry in the log for the login entry, there's nothing after that for the hung request (the next entry is 2-3mins after when i restart the auth server). I will try upping the logging level on the other items to trace it down further and follow up tomorrow morning with hopefully more insightful logs.

I can guarantee it's not a network issue, but container I can't be so sure.

Regards,

Callum Smith
Instruct & Strubi Web Developer
University of Oxford