CAS clients using Saml11TicketValidator problem

Walter Forbes Hoehn (wassa) wassa at memphis.edu
Fri Oct 30 22:34:36 EDT 2015

Re: Banner.  We ended up installing a point release that contained an updated CAS client.  Before I noticed that update, though, I tried dropping in the newer CAS client myself.  This was some months ago, but my recollection is that it worked fine.  I think there were a couple of dependent jars that had to be updated in conjunction with the CAS client (opensaml, etc).

-WFH