Fwd: Idp v311 installation at non-default loc

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Tue May 26 17:23:21 EDT 2015

* Brent Putman <putmanb at georgetown.edu> [2015-05-26 22:57]:
> On 5/26/15 3:15 PM, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
> > Not sure this message ever came through over the weekend. Had attached
> > a screenshot that I think must have caused it to be blocked. Hope this
> > one reaches out to you.
>
> No, I didn't get it.

@Misagh: You can always check here whether you're message came
through: http://shibboleth.net/pipermail/users/

Also by default (i.e., unless you've changed your subsciption
settings) all subscribers get copies of their own posts, so that's how
you'd trivially find out about attachments or a missing post.

Attachments may be stripped from messages before sending out thousands
of copies of that message to list subscribers, depending on size.

Almost always sending the text content (copy/paste) of whatever you're
taking a screenshot of will be better than sending an image/screenshot
that search engines, speech synthesizers/TTS, etc. cannot process the
way they can process text.
-peter