LDAP password authn flow interception

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 29 18:31:52 EDT 2015

On 7/29/15, 6:05 PM, "users on behalf of O'Dowd, Josh" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of Josh.O'Dowd at mso.umt.edu> wrote:

>... is that what you are referring to, and, by chance have you busy fellas had a chance to document that yet, somewhere?  If not,  any quick pointers would be much appreciated.

No, there's nothing really. If you're just trying to check an attribute, then I have the same answer I gave then, just use the context-check intercept that's already installed and use the attribute checking condition example that's commented out in context-check-intercept-config.xml to check for whatever you want to check.