LDAP password authn flow interception

O'Dowd, Josh Josh.O'Dowd at mso.umt.edu
Wed Jul 29 18:05:39 EDT 2015

Thanks Scott,

> You can always just implement it as a plain intercept flow post-authentication.

So, reading the thread you answered at:
http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Idp3-0-Login-Intercept-td7611565.html

... is that what you are referring to, and, by chance have you busy fellas had a chance to document that yet, somewhere?  If not,  any quick pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
-Josh