Upgrade IdPv3.2.0 doesn't like property placeholders.

O'Dowd, Josh Josh.O'Dowd at mso.umt.edu
Thu Dec 3 16:34:25 EST 2015

Hi Rod,

You are correct.  My bad!  We ignore our metadata directory in our git repo.  I must have done a pull/merge or hard reset, which eliminated the idp-metadata.xml, prior to running the install script.

With the idp-metadata.xml present, install.sh runs without incident, regardless of property placeholders in idp.properties file.

-Josh O'Dowd