Incorrect ECP Accept header

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Sun Aug 23 13:42:48 EDT 2015

On 8/23/15, 10:28 AM, "users on behalf of John Dennis" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of jdennis at redhat.com> wrote:

> Any chance it could simply be added to an errata or web page
>just to be able to point folks to something that says yes this is a
>known mistake and here is the correct syntax?

Who would read it? Certainly not the people you were alluding to unless it was pointed out to them somewhere else, and if you linked to that, you could just as easily link to a search in the OASIS Jira for the issues. I filed it last week. If you want to edit *our* wiki to point to it, or to note the issue, you're more than welcome to.