Jetty 9.3

McKean, Brandon Scott - mckeanbs mckeanbs at jmu.edu
Wed Aug 19 15:26:02 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,

Ah, looks like you got that in after I had that config in place. Good catch, and thanks for pointing it out. I can confirm that fix works fine.

Brandon McKean

On Wed, 2015-08-19 at 19:15 +0000, Domingues, Michael D wrote:
Hi Brandon,

Your second issue is the same Jetty bug I ran into earlier today, described in more detail in the thread “Jetty 9.3 SSL Keystore Path and SOAP Backchannel Errors”. If you add the line --skip-file-validation=ssl to your start.ini file, it will take care of the issue without you having to relocate the keystore file. I’ve made a note of this on the Jetty93 wiki page.

Best,
Michael