How to resolve a binding exception

Scott Koranda skoranda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:09:18 EDT 2015

Hi Joe,

(Joe is also part of the LIGO project.)

I don't know why the change is now causing you an error.

But if this is a LIGO SP please contact me offline and I can help you
troubleshoot.

If this is not a LIGO SP but you copied or evolved the SP configuration
from a LIGO SP then also contact me offline and I will help you create a
more "vanilla" configuration. I say that because the error indicates the SP
is using the artifact resolution protocol, which we do use in LIGO for
certain situations, but it is best not to use it with "generic" SPs if you
do not have a good reason for it.

Thanks,

Scott K

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Joseph Areeda <