SP update error

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 05:15:06 EDT 2014

Thanks Scott, I didn't realise the .msp worked differently.
It seems to be upgraded successfully now.

Dave

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

* Need a fast reply? Try elearning at hull-college.ac.uk *