Config of Shibboleth - Debug Question

Joseph Corso jcorso at scansoftware.com
Wed Nov 12 14:39:33 EST 2014

I fixed the site id. thanks

Closer... two new errors below.

On the status page....
______
The website declined to show this webpage

 HTTP 403

Most likely causes:
*This website requires you to log in.

  What you can try:
More information
This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

________
On the login to adfs, I get the following.
______
shibsp::ConfigurationException

The system encountered an error at Wed Nov 12 14:38:18 2014

To report this problem, please contact the site administrator at root at localhost.

Please include the following message in any email:

shibsp::ConfigurationException at (https://shib.campuscafesoftware.local/Shibboleth.sso/Login)

No MetadataProvider available

Joseph Corso
617.444.0429