Config of Shibboleth - Debug Question

Joseph Corso jcorso at scansoftware.com
Wed Nov 12 11:23:47 EST 2014

???

I don't see how its "OK". There are errors in the log file telling me its not... so...

In terms of helping others, isn't that why Im asking for help. For others to help others...

Sorry Peter, I might have misread this, but it felt like an attack, which I personally don't have the time for. Unless I misunderstand what is going on with this usergroup, I thought it was to provide forward momentum with Shibboleth installs, regardless of how much experience the "INSTALLER", me, has had with it.

This is the 2nd time you have called a question out, so am I doing something wrong posting my questions on this board? If so, can you direct me to another site that may be helpful?

Again, sorry if I misread your message to me.

In terms of well formed XML... I took the default file and just modified the sections I needed to given the install documentation I used.

I would love your assistance if you are knowledgeable in this area. Look forward to talking more.

Joseph Corso
617.444.0429