DB-backed storage service: testing database pool status?

Wessel, Keith kwessel at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:34:21 EDT 2014

Thanks, Scott. That sounds like an even better plan. Just to confirm since the examples are a broken link and the configuration docs don't talk about a factory selection, I enable this by installing the jar and adding:

factory="org.apache.commons.dbcp2.BasicDataSourceFactory"

to my resource definition.

That right?

Keith